On This Page:
What is the IGAJ?
What is the IGAJ?
The purpose of the IGA Juniors is to promote junior golf participation and competition for boys and girls from the ages of nine to eighteen . The IGAJ is dedicated to providing junior golfers the opportunity of playing golf competitively while applying The Rules of Golf, practicing proper golf course etiquette, and encouraging and developing sportsmanlike conduct.
By participating in the tournaments scheduled for juniors in each district, we hope to further develop a sense of responsibility, integrity, and leadership in young golfers.
The IGAJ is divided into four districts: District 1 (Western Idaho), District 2 (Central Idaho), District 3 (Eastern Idaho), and District 4 (Northern Idaho).
What district am I in?
The district you play in is determined by the golf course you are a member of, or the course at which you play the most often. To determine what district you are in – CLICK HERE to view the course district directory and find the name of your golf course.
The IGA Juniors encourages kids under the age of nine to participate in the PLAYer level programming provided by The First Tee of Idaho. These classes will help prepare younger golfers with the life and golf skills to compete successfully on the tour.
Membership benefits of the Idaho Golf Association Juniors include: friendships, memories, rules education opportunities, establish a handicap at a reduced rate, opportunity to play different golf courses, scholarship exposure, traveling with IGAJ Teams and much more!
If you have any questions about IGAJ please call (208)342-4442 x 104
What are my membership benefits?
Annual memberships includes:
- IGA membership- ability to establish a USGA handicap index
- Opportunities to sign up for weekly IGAJ tour events
- Eligibility for college scholarships
- Eligibility to represent Idaho on National Teams in high level competitions.
- Access to the Idaho Golf Association Championships
- Monthly newsletters promoting upcoming events and member highlights
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) Membership which includes eligibility for regional amateur championships, Pacific Northwest Golfer Magazine and more.
- The Home Course “The Home of Golf in the Northwest” in which IGA/PNGA members are afforded a significantly reduced green fee.
- Access to Chambers Bay in which IGA/PNGA members are afforded a significantly reduced green fee.
- OGA Golf Course in which IGA/PNGA members are afforded a significantly reduced green fee.
2018 College Golf Signees
- Carson Barry – Oregon State University
- Daniel Gaspar-University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Drew Reinke- Chico State University
- Payton Fehringer -Grand Canyon University
- Sam Tidd- University of Oklahoma
Have you committed to a school? Let us know by emailing Cecilia Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 IGAJ Archives
2016 Junior World Qualifier Results
2016 USGA Junior Qualifier Results
2016 District(s) Championship Results
2016 Junior State Championship Results
2015 IGAJ Archives
Junior World Qualifier
Monday, June 15, 2015
93 Golf Ranch | Jerome, ID
Wednesday & Thursday, June 17-18, 2015
Juniper Hills Golf Course l Pocatello, ID