On This Page:
New to the Idaho Junior Tour?
Thank you for your interest in the Idaho Junior Golf Tour! The first step of the registration process is to pay for the membership tour fee plus get your handicap/GHIN number. Click here to join.
Already an established member? You will need your GHIN number in order to renew, click here.
Make sure you select the Idaho Junior Tour/IGA juniors.
After you have paid the membership fee, you will register for tournaments. You will need to build a player profile before doing so. Click here to begin.
After you build a player profile, you can register for tour events. First, you must select which district you are located in. Don’t know? Please CLICK HERE to find out.
Once you select your district, the complete tournament schedule will appear. There will be a box to the right of the event that you will and it will highlight that event yellow. The next step will be to click on “register for selected events”. If you have problems getting to the payment process. Please call us at 208-342-4442 x 104.
What is the IGAJ?
What is the IGAJ?
The purpose of the IGA Juniors is to promote junior golf participation and competition for boys and girls from the ages of nine to eighteen . The IGAJ is dedicated to providing junior golfers the opportunity of playing golf competitively while applying The Rules of Golf, practicing proper golf course etiquette, and encouraging and developing sportsmanlike conduct.
By participating in the tournaments scheduled for juniors in each district, we hope to further develop a sense of responsibility, integrity, and leadership in young golfers.
The IGAJ is divided into four districts: District 1 (Western Idaho), District 2 (Central Idaho), District 3 (Eastern Idaho), and District 4 (Northern Idaho).
What district am I in?
The district you play in is determined by the golf course you are a member of, or the course at which you play the most often. To determine what district you are in – CLICK HERE to view the course district directory and find the name of your golf course.
The IGA Juniors encourages kids under the age of nine to participate in the PLAYer level programming provided by The First Tee of Idaho. These classes will help prepare younger golfers with the life and golf skills to compete successfully on the tour.
Membership benefits of the Idaho Golf Association Juniors include: friendships, memories, rules education opportunities, establish a handicap at a reduced rate, opportunity to play different golf courses, scholarship exposure, traveling with IGAJ Teams and much more!
If you have any questions about IGAJ please email Ken Spraker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208)342-4442 x 104
What are my membership benefits?
Annual memberships includes:
- IGA membership- ability to establish a USGA handicap index
- Opportunities to sign up for weekly IGAJ tour events
- Eligibility for college scholarships
- Eligibility to represent Idaho on National Teams in high level competitions.
- Access to the Idaho Golf Association Championships
- Monthly newsletters promoting upcoming events and member highlights
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) Membership which includes eligibility for regional amateur championships, Pacific Northwest Golfer Magazine and more.
- The Home Course “The Home of Golf in the Northwest” in which IGA/PNGA members are afforded a significantly reduced green fee.
- Access to Chambers Bay in which IGA/PNGA members are afforded a significantly reduced green fee.
- OGA Golf Course in which IGA/PNGA members are afforded a significantly reduced green fee.
2017 Idaho Junior Golf Association Tour Membership registration begins December 21, 2017. There will be a discounted rate for the Tour Membership TBD-February 28, 2017 that will be offered online only. The membership fee gives you access to complete 2017 IGAJ tournament schedule and a USGA/GHIN Handicap. The GHIN Handicap is used to track your progress throughout the year.
When registering for your membership, you will need your GHIN handicap number if you are renewing. If you are a new member, you can create that number online during the registration process.
Questions? Call (208)342-4442 x 104 or email Ken Spraker at email@example.com.
2016 College Golf Signees
- Andrew Hess -Utah State
- Brady Nelson -North Idaho College
- Connor Johnstone -Boise State University
- Hadley Hersh -Idaho State University
- Hayden Eckert -Utah State
- Henry Bernard -Northwest Nazarene University
- Hunter Ostrom -Notre Dame University
- Josh Gliege -Texas A & M
- Kasey Crossland -Corban University
- Natalie Beggrow -Northwest Nazarene University
- Preston Nelson -North Idaho College
- Trenton Ribbens -Dordt College
- Yedin Lui -Carnegie Mellon University
Have you committed to a school? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
2015 IGAJ Archives
Junior World Qualifier
Monday, June 15, 2015
93 Golf Ranch | Jerome, ID
Wednesday & Thursday, June 17-18, 2015
Juniper Hills Golf Course l Pocatello, ID